The warranty covers only the material integrity of the goods on delivery and functional defects attributable to the manufacturing process of the components. Excluded are defects and/or malfunctions due to post-delivery operations such as, for example, the incorrect configuration of components by customers, damage due to external causes such as criminal and/or vandalism, natural and/or electrical events, tampering, inexperience.
The interventions out of warranty and any additional interventions agreed with the Customer and carried out in conjunction with the intervention of assistance under warranty, will be charged at current rates (Articles. 1490 et seq. Civil Code). Except for specific contractual agreements, the warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of defective parts and does not include any travel charges or any additional charges necessary to make the product accessible (e.g.: masonry work, handling,...).
- The warranty period is extended, starting from the date of delivery of the goods, for 24 months (D.L.
02/02/2002, n. 24) for final consumers (*), for 12 months for all other subjects, unless otherwise specified by Gioielli De Rosa. Any subsequent technical interventions or replacements (complete or partial) of the goods do not extend the right of warranty beyond these terms (24 or 12 months, as specified above), without changing the legal relationship between the parties. The customer, in order to obtain warranty intervention, must notify Gioielli De Rosa, firstname.lastname@example.org, of the defect within 8 days from the verification. The warranty is applied only to products for which there is evidence, by showing a fiscal document, the purchase, the serial number and the date of delivery of the goods. If the defect is repaired under warranty and then reappears after the expiry of the warranty the customer will have to pay the cost of the new repair regardless of the time elapsed since the first intervention under warranty, while if the defect occurs for the first time "out of warranty", the customer who has paid for the intervention will be owed -
on the repaired or replaced part - a new warranty (24 or 12 months, as specified above).
- Consumable components (such as batteries, connectors, keys, bags, handbags) are not covered by warranty. They are covered by the so called "good functioning guarantee" and are replaced only in case of failure within the first 30 days of purchase. Parts damaged by accidental events, misuse or negligence on the part of the user, or which show signs of tampering by unauthorized personnel, are forfeited.
- The right to warranty assistance is always subject to the result of the technical verification, the cost of which is charged to the Customer in case of negative outcome. In case of return of contested material, the acceptance by Gioielli De Rosa does not constitute recognition of a defect, but is to be understood exclusively as a preliminary act to the actual technical verification. In any case, no warranty is issued for: 1. damage caused by improper installation, use, modifications or repairs made by unauthorized third parties or by the Customer himself; 2. damage caused by any person (other than personnel working for Gioielli De Rosa) or external factors; 3. instructions given by the Customer and carried out correctly by Gioielli De Rosa;
- The warranty is automatically forfeited in case of proven intervention of personnel not sent by Gioielli De Rosa. Gioielli De Rosa reserves the exclusive right of decision regarding the repair of the faulty part or its replacement with the same component or of similar value and functionality. The products on which the defect is found will be replaced in a time and manner compatible with the availability of stock and/or the technical time of replacement of the products. In case of agreed replacement of the component with one of greater value, the Customer will be required to pay the difference in price. In case of replacement of the material, the Customer will have to return the replaced material. Gioielli De Rosa declines all responsibility and charges for any direct and indirect damages resulting from periods of inactivity of the product waiting to be repaired.
- Gioielli De Rosa acts in accordance with D. Lgs. 196/2003 on the processing of personal data, and assumes no liability to third parties regarding the integrity, secrecy, storage and proper use of data entered into the mass memories made in assistance, and their secrecy. It is the Customer's responsibility to remove confidential and personal data and to create security copies of such information in advance, since assistance interventions could result in its permanent loss. The burden of this operation by the Gioielli De Rosa technical staff, if requested by the Customer, is borne by the Customer.
- If tampering, errors in assembly or configuration, lack of warranty documents or absence of failure, or the product is out of warranty for
one of the above reasons, the customer will be charged the laboratory or intervention.
- In the event of a dispute, Gioielli De Rosa reserves the right to submit the material in dispute to technical expertise by a third party expert in the report, whose opinion will be considered bound, without prejudice to the right of the other party to use similar procedure. For disputes of a judicial nature, the Court of Milan shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
(*) The final consumer is defined as "the natural person who is acting for purposes unrelated to his business or professional activity" (art. 1469 bis C.C.).
Gioielli De Rosa guarantees the authenticity of all products in the catalogue and the highest quality of all materials used in their manufacture. Each jewel, moreover, is guaranteed on the authenticity of the precious stones and the title of the precious metal, given by our suppliers.
All items are accompanied by a certificate of guarantee that certifies their authenticity.
All products on sale on Gioielliderosa are accompanied by a certificate of guarantee that certifies the authenticity of the product purchased, with all the fundamental characteristics:
- The guarantee is void in case of misuse or tampering with the object.
- All products are accompanied by a certificate of guarantee from the manufacturer and are guaranteed by it for 24 months, as well as instructions in the warranty booklet. It may happen that some brands have a longer warranty period.
- The warranty for items purchased on gioielliderosa.it is valid for two years, and is valid nationally and/or internationally depending on the brand, so it can be used with all authorized retailers of the brand purchased. It is also possible to send back to us an item to be sent under warranty.
- Repair under warranty is a free service that offers Jewelry, if your product has a defect covered by warranty. If not, you will be notified of the service center's estimate, which you can decide whether to accept or not.
- The warranty repair times vary depending on the brand. The times can vary from 60 to 70 working days.
N.B. Gioielliderosa reserves the right to request a photograph of the item in order to verify if the damaged product is suitable for warranty repair.
The colours of the photos may be significantly different from the original product depending on the computer monitors from which the online catalogue is displayed.